Monday, September 23, 2013

What I do in the Winter?

As an ice cream truck driver, I get asked quite often "What do you do in the winter time?"

I usually laugh and say things like, "My kids and I struggle financially," and "I hibernate."

I am always looking for ways to make a little extra cash in the winter months. This winter I plan on doing a huge downsizing of all the unecessary "stuff" we have that we really don't need.

I can't really afford to sell them on ebay, but I can give you my ebay profile if you want to see that I am a trustworthy person to deal with through Paypal.

So I decided besides sewing things to sale on my website and other blogs, I would create this blog to list items somewhat might want or find some value in. I will price things very reasonable and am always open to offers, so if you want something and want to offer a little less just shoot me an email.

I may decide to migrate this to a website, but right now it is not in my budget.

I will also cross post these items on my facebook profile and with craigslist ads.

Thanks for stopping by. If you are looking for something in particular, shoot me an email, I may just have it and haven't had time to post it.

Now that I have a Samsung Galaxy 3, it will be a lot easier to keep up with my posts.

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment